Monday, September 22, 2008

You Do Not Know Any Thing

The conflict in your perception will resolve the instant you recognize "I do not know any thing". That is the beginning of true learning, in the sense that now you are saying to God:
"I don't know the truth but You do, and therefore I surrender my beliefs and theories to Your Wisdom and let You guide me along the path to true freedom of the mind"
So dear friend, humility is the opposite of arrogance and humility is the open mindedness that allows God to guide and direct your life to the realization of perfection as your true and only Reality!
The experience of this world is only temporary and it will disappear with all time. Therefore we are like visitors here giving this and that a taste and try different things but ultimately we will awaken from this to the Reality of our perfect oneness with God, our Natural State of Mind. In our natural state we only rest in perfect harmony and peace. Is that make sense to you dear friend? I hope it does.

No comments: