Monday, September 22, 2008

Giving In To Love; As a reflection of ACIM

Giving In To Love; As a reflection of ACIM


You are the Love in which I forgive my brother and myself, Father.

Forgiveness is the means by which I will recognize my innocence. It is the reflection of Your Love on earth. You are the strength in which I trust. It is not my own strength through which I forgive. It is through Your strength in me, which I am remembering as I forgive. As I begin to see, I feel the stirring of Your strength in me. And I begin to remember the Love I chose to forget, but which has not forgotten me. What could there be to fear in a world that I have forgiven, and that has forgiven me? There is nothing to fear. Your Voice speaks to me all through the day. There is not a moment in which Your Voice ceases to call on my forgiveness to save me. There is not a moment in which Your Voice fails to direct my thoughts, guide my actions and lead my feet. I am walking steadily on toward truth. There is nowhere else I can go, because Your Voice is the only Voice and the only Guide that has been given to His Son. As I listen to Your Voice, I am sustained by Your Love. As I open my eyes, Your Love lights up the world for me to see. As I forgive, Your Love reminds me that Your Son is sinless. And I am Your Son. Nothing real is outside Your Mind Father, that holds within Itself all Life, which is eternal. I am life, and I am eternal, in my Father's Mind. In Y'shuas name, amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear beautiful Brother, this prayer feel so good, thank you.
your sister

Alexy Blit said...

Yes you are love. We want to remind you of that.