Monday, September 22, 2008

What do you want? I want to wake up from all dreaming.

What do you want? I want to wake up from all dreaming.

Then let us begin our intense training session from today, to prepare you mind for success, which is the relinquishment of doubt. You are here for one reason and one reason only and it is to remember what you choose to deny and throw away – the Memory of God, The Holy Spirit’s Answer, the Atonement. I will appear to you the way you will listen best. Now we need do work [undo the ego] together to clear your mind of failure which is doubt. You need to trust me [Y’shua, Jesus, Holy Spirit] wholeheartedly to lead your mind to God. In the world of illusions you need not my guidance but you need to see the meaning of your true thoughts that lead to freedom. You need not help where the error wasn’t made. It’s very simple student of the Course. You see that what is real is changeless, and what’s changing can not change the changeless. I will remind you; God is changeless and what’s changing is not of God. You made it up, the whole dream of specialness can be undone by your right choosing as we said. You choose to see yourself as changeless Spirit overlooking what is not really there. Remember you – decision maker, observer – are in charge of what you think you are. The ego is just another point of view of what you might have been if God was dead, and ego was your god. If you were caused with change then are you changing. But if the real You is the changeless You, then are You One.

There is no conflict in nonduality, you know this! Why don’t you join the few who are awake and help complete the mission – to disappear into the Heart of God, more accurately prepare your mind for God by the denial of your ego. But only once you have acknowledged that you believe you are an ego can you let it go. To choose between them is the key to either one experience. But if you seek permanence then ask yourself this simple yet effective means of bringing you back to wholeness: “What am I without this body”. It’s effects on your psyche will dramatically increase as you practice forgiveness in full commitment. This superb question seek to reveal that what is causeless cannot be reality, meaning change cannot be reality.

Very good, you see that all your thoughts are either one of these: [“You have no neutral thoughts” ACIM.W.L-16]

A. They are thoughts, ideas that multiply illusions and make it real. Judgment is the way it [illusions] is maintained.

B. Your thought are with the potential to release other limiting and false ideas from the mind’s perspective.

That is what the Course is all about! Yes it might speak a little different, but if you really understand the Course you will see It’s true content is the number B [referred to the above]. I am here really doing nothing because nothing really exists here on earth, and on any other sphere or universe of time and space. They are all illusions of the same lie: you can change God, you can kill God. If I would say that you – as separate individual – do not exist except in dreaming, would you accept this honest statement? Then let, us proceed a little further with your study and application of the principals of A Course In Miracles, the Word of God.

“I am here only to be as God created me in Heaven, as His Love. I cannot be in conflict because my ego don’t really exist. I think I have and ego but really only God is. Therefore I declare as Son of God my intention to remember Him my God, and forget my illusions of myself. I am free and I am whole. Then let it be so as I wish, let me be awake. In Y’shuas name, amen.”

Congratulations to you who have remembered your one and only true Identity. Now let’s share It [the Memory of God, the Holy Spirit] and remind all our sleeping selves. J

No comments: