Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Dissolution Of The Ego And It’s Game

The Dissolution Of The Ego And It’s Game

We are all part of the comical game we call individuality. I mean it is a joke to think that people, or bodies, think that they exist outside themselves and are something unique and special. Hahaha, it’s all a dream you are having, my dear dreamer. You have no where to go, you have no where to hide. I even found you here. You cannot escape Reality and hope to be happy. It is impossible to deny Heaven and know that you are safe. And isn’t that is all you truly want? To be loved and protected, cared and cherished as one Son? That is your true desire as the dreamer of this dream. You have no other wish but to awake. I mean who in his right mind would want to experience illusions as part of himself, if illusions meant your death? You are crazy admit it now!”A little” A little, no. You are crazy and you need to be guided by the hand like little child to Safety. I see you have a question in your mind. “What am I truly?” You do not know as yet? I am surprised after all the seeking and searching, I’m just kidding. You are perfection which is all that is. But words won’t do the trick. You need to “see” it for your self. I mean who would be satisfied when he denies “real pleasure [which] comes from doing God's Will” (T.1.VII.1.4)?. Hehe, you are insane my little children. You are all asleep and thinking you are bodies. You are not. Do you want to proceed and release what was never there at all? “Yes” then let us begin our intense training for your mind, which lack the discipline to see the truth. All you need is “question every value that you hold”(T.24.IN.2.1). It’s that simple! How easy is the effortless. And to know this you must go through effort to understand you need it not. Effort requires change at some level. Be it the level of the mind, or the level of the world. They are both unreal. The only level is True Spirit. Which the mind serves. But the mind cannot be used unless he is willing to relinquish control over his thoughts and experiences. You have no control because you do not exist! What does not exist cannot be in control. You have no ego because you do not change. Need I say more. I will repeat this in many forms, until the dreamer will look at change and see no value in it. You who are the changeless need no change to know yourself, because you have no value in the changing. I mean yes, the change need to occur on the level of the mind, for you to recognize you do not change, but brother why to wait? You are your Self now. Wait no more for time, you have been wasted here. God awaits your return and claim your place among the Rulers of the Universe. There are no rulers here, for all of you are hallucination steaming from the mind whose dreaming. I am sorry to be so blunt but the truth need to be said. YOU DO NOT EXIST AS SEPARATE INDIVIDUAL. And if you are offended by this simple statement then you think you are one. You see how this virus has plagued your mind for a long time? Common, stop pretending you exist outside of Heaven and return to God. I miss you Company in my Self. You are my completion and I love you so. I do not see you as you are not, therefore it is helpful let me show you how to see your brothers who are split aspects of your larger self - the sinful guilty self. Ken Wapnick has all your answers. I am here to save you time. Would you listen to me now instead of future? “Yes” alright then let’s go on a roller coaster to Heaven, Where you know your Self as Christ.

No comments: